Item Code: WS-C2960XR-48LPS-I
WS-C2960XR-48LPS-I Cisco PoE + Switch by Shouki Company
WS-C2960XR-48LPS-I is here in shouki website with all its specifications. Dubai Partner of Cisco Shouki Company supplies PoE + Switch WS-C2960XR-48LPS-I.
C2960XR-48LPS-I Switches are fixed-configuration, stack able Gigabit Ethernet switches that provide enterprise-class access for campus and branch applications. They operate on Cisco IOS Software and support simple device management as well as network management. The PoE + Switch WS-C2960XR-48LPS-I Series provide easy device on boarding, configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
These fully managed switches can provide advanced Layer 2 and Layer 3 features as well as optional Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) power. Designed for operational simplicity to lower total cost of ownership, they enable scale able, secure, and energy-efficient business operations with intelligent services. The switches deliver enhanced application visibility, network reliability, and network resiliency.
General specification of WS-C2960XR-48LPS-I
● PoE+ support with a power budget of up to 740W and Perpetual PoE
● Cisco IOS LAN Base or LAN Lite1 and Cisco IOS IP Lite for all models of PoE + Switch C2960XR-48LPS-I
● Device management with web UI, over-the-air access via Bluetooth, Command-Line Interface (CLI), Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), and RJ-45 or USB console access
● Network management with Cisco Prime®, Cisco Network Plug and Play, and Cisco DNA Center
● Stacking with Flex Stack-Plus and Flex Stack-Extended
More details about C2960XR-48LPS-I
The Cisco WS-C2960XR-48LPS-I Switches offer a superior CLI for detailed configuration and administration. The switches are also supported by the full range of Cisco network management solutions.
● Cisco DNA Center on the Cisco C2960XR-48LPS-I Switches provides a simple web user interface to enterprise network customers for day-zero plug and play, switch discovery and management, topology visualization, and software image management. For details on Cisco DNA Center features, please refer to dnac.cisco.com.
● Cisco Network Plug and Play is supported using the Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Enterprise Module (APIC-EM) and Cisco DNA Center on WS-C2960XR-48LPS-I Switches. This provides a simple, secure, unified, and integrated offering for enterprise network customers to ease new branch or campus device rollouts or for provisioning updates to an existing network with a near zero-touch deployment experience. For detailed information about APIC-EM-based Plug-and-Play capabilities, please refer to Cisco Network Plug and Play.
Product comparison for PoE + Switch WS-C2960XR-48LPS-I
For more details you can go to the Cisco official website. You can also compare C2960XR-48LPS-I
How to purchase Cisco WS-C2960XR-48LPS-I
All PoE + Switch WS-C2960XR-48LPS-I and other related items are ready in Cisco Wholesaler in Dubai. If you are in Middle east countries or cities like Burkina Faso, Somalia or Djibouti, please feel free to contact us.