Cisco WAP361 Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Wall Plate Access Point with PoE
Item Code: WAP361-E-K9
Cisco WAP361-E-K9. Shouki Electronics
All models of Cisco like WAP361-E-K9 are here for you. Hotel Access Point WAP361-E-K9 is supplied by Dubai Distributor of Cisco Shouki Electronics. The WAP361 Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Wall Plate Access Points with Power over Ethernet (PoE) provide a simple, cost-effective way to extend highly secure, high-performance mobile networking to your employees and guests, so they can stay connected anywhere in the office regardless of what mobile devices they use. Also, this flexible solution lets you connect dozens of employees, and can scale to accommodate additional users and changing business needs.
Advanced features and specification of WAP361
To provide highly secure guest access to visitors and other users, the Hotel Access Point WAP361 Wireless-AC/N access point supports a captive portal with multiple authentication options and the ability to configure rights, roles, and bandwidth. Meanwhile, a customized guest login page lets you present a welcome message and access details, and reinforces your brand with company logos.
WAP361 access points are easy to set up and use, with an intuitive wizard-based configuration to get you up and running in minutes. Therefore, an attractive design with flexible mounting options allows the access points to blend well into any small-business environment.
Hotel Access Point WAP361-E-K9 highlights
- Provides cost-effective 802.11ac connectivity with speed up to 1.2 Gbps
- Supports 2x2 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with two spatial streams for maximum performance on both 2.4- and 5.0-GHz radios
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet LAN with Energy Efficient Ethernet
- Mounts directly to an electrical or data junction box for Cisco WAP361
Key features and benefits:
- Intelligent quality of service (QoS) prioritizes network traffic to help keep critical network applications running at top performance
- Power-saving sleep mode and port control features help to increase energy efficiency
- Workgroup Bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network for WAP361-E-K9
- Support for IPv6 lets you deploy future networking applications and operating systems without costly upgrades
- A limited lifetime hardware warranty provides peace of mind
More information and comparison for Hotel Access Point WAP361
For more details you can go to the Cisco official website. You can also compare Hotel Access Point WAP361-E-K9 with 2 related items AIR-SAP2602I-E-K9 and AIR-SAP2602I-C-K9
How to place order of Cisco WAP361-E-K9
All WAP361 and other related items are ready in Cisco Distributor in Dubai. If you are in Middle east countries like Burundi, Oman or Nigeria, please feel free to contact us.
|Connectivity technology||802.11ac Wave 1|
|Maximum active WLAN clients||128 per radio|
|Number of access points supported per cluster||8 WAP361 access points|
|Data transfer rate||867 Mbps 11ac + 300 Mbps 11n|
|Network and transport protocol||DHCP, Bonjour|
|Multiple input, multiple output (MIMO)||2x2 MIMO with two spatial streams on both 5.0 GHz and 2.4 GHz|
|Number of radios||2|
|Status indicators||One LED power, WLAN, LAN|
|Frequency band||2.4 GHz and 5 GHz|
|Interfaces||2x2 MIMO with two spatial streams on both 5.0 GHz and 2.4 GHz|
|Data link protocol||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, IEEE 802.11ac|