Cisco WAP581 Wireless-AC/N Premium Dual Radio Access Point with PoE (FCC) wave2
Item Code: WAP581-E-K9
Cisco WAP581-E-K9. Shouki Electronics
All models of Cisco like WAP581-E-K9 are here for you. Wave2 Access Point WAP581-E-K9 is supplied by Dubai Partner of Cisco Shouki Electronics. Today Wi-Fi is the primary way for mobile access; small to medium-sized businesses are now looking for simply, yet easy-to-deploy Wi-Fi networks where they can provide the best experience to their employees and customers. Businesses are now depending on cloud applications like Office 365 or Gmail. To stay productive, they need reliable, and fast wireless network to access mission critical applications with no delays.
The Cisco WAP581 Wireless-AC Dual Radio Wave 2 Access Point with 2.5GbE LAN provides a simple, cost-effective way to extend highly secure, high-performance mobile networking to your employees and guests, so they can stay connected anywhere in the office, regardless of what mobile devices they use.
Advanced features and specification of WAP581
Wave2 Access Point WAP581 is easy to set up and use, with an intuitive wizard-based configuration to get you operational in minutes. An attractive design with flexible mounting options allows the access points to smoothly blend into any small or medium-sized business environment.
To enhance reliability and safeguard sensitive business information, the WAP581 supports both Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) Personal and Enterprise, encoding all your wireless transmissions with powerful encryption. In addition, 802.1X RADIUS authentication helps keep unauthorized users out. The WAP581 access point is now integrated with Cisco Umbrella to protect employee and guest WiFi against web threats such as malware, ransomware and more.
Wave2 Access Point WAP581-E-K9 highlights
- Supports Dual Gigabit Ethernet (2.5G and 1G) LAN with Energy Efficient Ethernet and link aggregation.
- Supports both Power over Ethernet (PoE) and AC power with external power adapter.
- Provides Integrated Wireless Spectrum Analysis tool, which allows detection of the nearby Radio Frequencies interference for easy troubleshooting.
- Secure guest WiFi access with 3rd party cloud managed guest WiFi services support.
- Cisco Umbrella integration to protect wireless devices from malware and phishing.
- Offers Single Point Setup, which requires no controller, for easy, cost-effective deployment of multiple access points model Cisco WAP581-E-K9
- Works with Cisco® Find IT Management platform a software for managing and monitoring your Cisco 100-500 series products.
More information and comparison for Wave2 Access Point WAP581
For more details you can go to the Cisco official website. You can also compare Cisco WAP581
How to place order of Cisco WAP581-E-K9
All WAP581-E-K9 and other related items are ready in Cisco Distributor in Dubai. If you are in Middle east countries like Djibouti, Cameroon or Kuwait, please feel free to contact us.
|Connectivity technology||Wireless AC wave2|
|Maximum active WLAN clients||16|
|Antenna||6x internal PIFA|
|Number of access points supported per cluster||None|
|Data transfer rate||300+ 867 Mbps|
|Network and transport protocol||DHCP, Bonjour|
|Multiple input, multiple output (MIMO)||2 x 2:2 for 2.4 Ghz and 5 GHz or 1x1 on both 2.4 Ghz and 5 GHz|
|Number of radios||2|
|Status indicators||One LED power, WLAN, LAN|
|Frequency band||2.4 GHz and 5 GHz|
|Interfaces||1 Ethernet 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T; RJ-45|
|Data link protocol||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, IEEE 802.11ac|