Cisco Catalyst 3850 12 Port GE SFP IP Services
Item Code: WS-C3850-12S-E
WS-C3850-12S-E Cisco by Shouki Company in Dubai
WS-C3850-12S-E is here in shouki website with all its specifications Dubai Partner of Cisco Shouki Company supplies Cisco WS-C3850-12S-E. The promise of digital for your business is all about innovating more quickly while reducing risk, cost, and complexity. It will be your network that forms the foundation of your business’s transformation.
But supporting your digital organization will require your network to move beyond just connectivity to be a platform for insights, automation, and security. This is the power of the Cisco® Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA).
Cisco DNA is a monumental shift on how to design and build networks. The WS-C3850-12S-E, as part of the Cisco DNA portfolio of next-generation enterprise-class stackable Ethernet and Multigigabit Ethernet access and aggregation layer switches, securely enables time-saving virtualization, greater automation, and valuable analytics data that directly address your evolving business needs, including less cost to install and operate.
General specification of WS-C3850-12S-E
◦ Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN) allows administrators to remotely monitor ports in a Layer 2 switch network from any other switch in the same network.
◦ For enhanced traffic management, monitoring, and analysis, the Embedded Remote Monitoring (RMON) software agent supports four RMON groups (history, statistics, alarms, and events).
◦ Layer 2 traceroute eases troubleshooting by identifying the physical path that a packet takes from source to destination.
◦ Wireless RF management provides both real-time and historical information about RF interference affecting network performance across controllers using systemwide Cisco Clean Air technology integration.
● User experience:
◦ IP Service-Level Agreements (SLAs) enable customers to assure new business-critical IP applications, as well as IP services that utilize data, voice, and video, in an IP network. This feature requires the IP Services feature set.
◦ DHCP autoconfiguration of multiple switches through a boot server eases switch deployment.
◦ Automatic QoS (Auto-QoS) simplifies QoS configuration in Voice over IP (VoIP) networks by issuing interface and global switch commands to detect Cisco IP phones, classify traffic, and help enable egress queue configuration.
◦ Auto-negotiation on all ports automatically selects half- or full-duplex transmission mode to optimize bandwidth specially for WS-C3850-12S-E
◦ Automatic media-dependent interface crossover (MDIX) automatically adjusts transmit and receive pairs if an incorrect cable type (crossover or straight through) is installed.
◦ AV Bridging provides reliable time synchronized transmission with no pops or clicks or video dropouts.
Product comparison for Cisco WS-C3850-12S-E
For more details you can go to the Cisco official website. You can also compare WS-C3850-12S-E
How to purchase Cisco WS-C3850-12S-E
All Cisco WS-C3850-12S-E and other related items are ready in Cisco Wholesaler in Dubai. If you are in Middle east countries or cities like Azerbaijan, Pakistan or Zimbabwe, please feel free to contact us.