Cisco Catalyst 3850 24 Port GE SFP IP Services
Enterprise Core Switches Item Code: WS-C3850-24S-E
UOM : Unit
Available on backorder
WS-C3850-24S-E Cisco by Shouki Company in Dubai
WS-C3850-24S-E is here in shouki website with all its specifications Dubai Partner of Cisco Shouki Company supplies Cisco WS-C3850-24S-E. The Cisco Catalyst® 3850 Series, as part of the Cisco DNA portfolio of next-generation enterprise-class stackable Ethernet and Multigigabit Ethernet access and aggregation layer switches, securely enables time-saving virtualization, greater automation, and valuable analytics data that directly address your evolving business needs, including less cost to install and operate.
The WS-C3850-24S-E provides capabilities that ideally suited to support the convergence of wired and wireless access. The new Cisco Unified Access Data™ Plane (UADP) Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) powers the switch and enables uniform wired-wireless policy enforcement, application visibility, flexibility, and application optimization. This convergence is built on the resilience of the new and improved Cisco Stack Wise®-480 technology.
General specification of WS-C3850-24S-E
● Simplified configuration and connectivity:
◦ Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP) facilitates dynamic trunk configuration across all switch ports.
◦ Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP) automates the creation of Cisco Fast Ether Channel groups or Gigabit Ether Channel groups to link to another switch, router, or server.
◦ Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) allows the creation of Ethernet channeling with devices that conform to IEEE 802.3ad. This feature is similar to Cisco Ether Channel technology and PAgP.
◦ Unidirectional Link Detection Protocol (UDLD) and aggressive UDLD allow unidirectional links caused by incorrect fiber-optic wiring or port faults to be detected and disabled on fiber-optic interfaces.
◦ Cisco VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP) Version 3 supports dynamic VLANs and dynamic trunk configuration across all switches.
◦ AV Bridging provides reliable A/V streaming without the need for the installer to perform extensive hand tuning of the network.
◦ Optimized multicast for wired plus wireless: WS-C3850-24S-E offers greater multicast efficiency by receiving only one multicast stream and replicating it for all connected wired plus wireless devices connected to that switch.
◦ Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) v1, v2, v3 snooping for IPv4: Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD) v1 and v2 snooping provides fast client joins and leaves of multicast streams and limits bandwidth-intensive video traffic to only the requestors.
Product comparison for Cisco WS-C3850-24S-E
For more details you can go to the Cisco official website. You can also compare Cisco WS-C3850-24S-E
with 2 related items WS-C3850-48P-S and WS-C3850-48F-S
How to purchase Cisco WS-C3850-24S-E
All Cisco WS-C3850-24S-E and other related items are ready in Cisco Wholesaler in Dubai. If you are in Middle east countries or cities like Ajman, Sharjah or Mauritius, please feel free to contact us.