8x 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports, 2x 1G SFP and RJ-45 combo uplinks, with external PS
Enterprise Switches Item Code: C1000-8T-E-2G-L
UOM : Unit
Available on backorder
Cisco C1000-8T-E-2G-L. Shoukinet
All models of CISCO like C1000-8T-E-2G-L are here for you. Catalyst C1000-8T-E-2G-L is supplied by Dubai Distributor of CISCO Shouki Electronics. C1000 8T E Series Switches are fixed managed Gigabit Ethernet enterprise-class Layer 2 switches designed for small businesses and branch offices. Also, these Catalysts are simple, flexible and secure switches ideal for out-of-the-wiring-closet and critical Internet of Things (IoT) deployments. Catalyst C1000 8T E operate on Cisco IOS® Software and support simple device management and network management via a Command-Line Interface (CLI) as well as an on-box web UI. Therefore, these switches deliver enhanced network security, network reliability, and operational efficiency for small organizations.
Advanced features and performance of C1000 8T E
Cisco C1000-8T-E-2G-L Series Switches support both IEEE 802.3af PoE and IEEE 802.3at PoE+ (up to 30W per port) to deliver a lower total cost of ownership for deployments that incorporate Cisco IP phones, Cisco Aironet® and Catalyst wireless access points, or other standards-compliant PoE and PoE+ end devices. Also, PoE removes the need to supply wall power to PoE-enabled devices and eliminates the cost of adding electrical cabling and circuits that would otherwise be necessary in IP phone and WLAN deployments.
Key features and benefits:
- Comprehensive 802.1X features to control access to the network, including flexible authentication, 802.1X monitor mode, and RADIUS change of authorization for C1000-8T-E-2G-L
- Ability to disable per-VLAN MAC learning to allow you to manage the available MAC address table space by controlling which interface or VLANs learn MAC addresses.
- SSH, Kerberos, and SNMP v3 to provide network security by encrypting administrator traffic during Telnet and SNMP sessions. SSH, Kerberos, and the cryptographic version of SNMP v3 require a special cryptographic software image because of U.S. export restrictions for all models of Cisco C1000 8T E
- Ingress policing to allow the analysis of IP service levels for IP applications and services using active traffic monitoring — generating traffic in a continuous, reliable, and predictable manner — for measuring network performance. The number of ingress policers available per port is 64.
- Cisco Auto Smart Ports enables automatic configuration of switch ports as devices connect to the switch with settings optimized for the device type, resulting in zero-touch port-policy provisioning.
More information and comparison for Catalyst C1000-8T-E-2G-L
For more details you can go to the CISCO official website. You can also compare C1000 8T E
How to place order of Catalyst C1000 8T E
All Catalyst C1000-8T-E-2G-L and other related items are ready in Cisco Distributor in Dubai. If you are in Middle east countries like Mauritius, Ethiopia or Oman, please feel free to contact us.
|Maximum STP instances||64|
|Switching bandwidth||20 Gbps|
|Gigabit Ethernet ports||None|
|USB-A port for storage and Bluetooth console||1|
|Uplink interfaces||1 RJ45|
|CPU||ARM v7 800 MHz|
|Forwarding bandwidth||10 Gbps|