Catalyst 9200 48-port Data Switch
Enterprise Switches Item Code: C9200-48T-E
UOM : Unit
Available on backorder
C9200-48T-E Cisco Business Switch by Shouki Company
C9200-48T-E is here in shouki website with all its specifications. Dubai Partner of Cisco Shouki Company supplies Cisco C9200-48T-E. Cisco® Catalyst® 9200 Series switches extend the power of intent-based networking and Catalyst 9000 hardware and software innovation to a broader set of deployments. With its family pedigree, Catalyst 9200 Series switches offer simplicity without compromise – it is secure, always on, and IT simplified.
As foundational building blocks for the Cisco Digital Network Architecture, Catalyst 9200 Series switches help customers simplify complexity, optimize IT, and reduce operational costs by leveraging intelligence, automation and human expertise that no other vendor can deliver regardless of where you are in the intent-based networking journey.
The C9200 48TE switches provide security features that protect the integrity of the hardware as well as the software and all data that flows through the switch. It provides resiliency that keeps your business up and running seamlessly. Combine that with open APIs of Cisco IOS XE and programmability of the UADP ASIC technology, Catalyst 9200 Series switches give you what you need now with investment protection on future innovations.
General specification of C9200-48T-E
● Operational efficiency with optional backplane stacking, supporting stacking bandwidth up to 160 Gbps
● UADP 2.0 Mini with integrated CPU offers customers optimized scale with better cost structure
● Enhanced security with AES-128 MACsec encryption, policy-based segmentation, and trustworthy systems
● Layer 3 capabilities, including OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS, RIP, and routed access
● Advanced network monitoring using Full Flexible Net Flow
● Cisco Software-Defined Access (SD-Access):
◦ Simplified operations and deployment with policy-based automation from edge to cloud managed with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
◦ Network assurance and improved resolution time through Cisco DNA Center all for Cisco C9200-48T-E
● Plug and Play (PnP) enabled: A simple, secure, unified, and integrated offering to ease new branch or campus device rollouts or updates to an existing network
More details about Cisco C9200-48T-E
The Cisco Express Forwarding hardware routing architecture delivers extremely high-performance IP routing in Cisco Catalyst 9200 Series switches, based on:
● IP unicast routing protocols (including static, Routing Information Protocol Version 1 [RIPv1], RIPv2, RIPng, and Open Shortest Path First [OSPF], Routed Access) are supported for small network routing applications with the Network Essentials stack. Equal-cost routing facilitates Layer 3 load balancing and redundancy across the stack.
● Advanced IP unicast routing protocols (including Full [OSPF], Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol [EIGRP], and Intermediate System-to-Intermediate System Version 4 [IS-ISv4]) are supported for load balancing and for constructing scalable LANs. Ipv6 routing (using OSPFv3 and EIGRPv6) is supported in hardware for maximum performance.
● Protocol-Independent Multicast (PIM) for IP multicast routing is supported, including PIM sparse mode (PIM SM), and Source-Specific Multicast (SSM) specially for C9200-48T-E.
● Ipv6 addressing is supported on interfaces with appropriate show commands for monitoring and troubleshooting.
Product comparison for C9200-48T-E
For more details you can go to the Cisco official website. You can also compare C9200 48TE
with 2 related items WS-C2960G-48TC-L and WS-C2960-48TC-L
How to purchase C9200 48TE
All Cisco C9200-48T-E and other related items are ready in Cisco Wholesaler in Dubai. If you are in Middle east countries or cities like Congo, Bahrain or Tanzania, please feel free to contact us.