Catalyst 9200L 24-port Data 4x10G uplink Switch
Enterprise Switches Item Code: C9200L-24T-4X-A
UOM : Unit
Available on backorder
C9200L-24T-4X-A Cisco Business Switch by Shouki Company
C9200L-24T-4X-A is here in shouki website with all its specifications. Dubai Partner of Cisco Shouki Company supplies Cisco C9200L-24T-4X-A. Cisco® Catalyst® 9200 Series switches extend the power of intent-based networking and Catalyst 9000 hardware and software innovation to a broader set of deployments. With its family pedigree, Catalyst 9200 Series switches offer simplicity without compromise – it is secure, always on, and IT simplified.
C9200L 24T 4XA switches provide security features that protect the integrity of the hardware as well as the software and all data that flows through the switch. It provides resiliency that keeps your business up and running seamlessly. Combine that with open APIs of Cisco IOS XE and programmability of the UADP ASIC technology, Cisco C9200L-24T-4X-A switches give you what you need now with investment protection on future innovations.
General specification of C9200L-24T-4X-A
● Cisco Software-Defined Access (SD-Access):
◦ Simplified operations and deployment with policy-based automation from edge to cloud managed with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
◦ Network assurance and improved resolution time through Cisco DNA Center
● Plug and Play (PnP) enabled: A simple, secure, unified, and integrated offering to ease new branch or campus device rollouts or updates to an existing network all for C9200L-24T-4X-A
● Cisco IOS XE: A Common Licensing based operating system for the enterprise Cisco Catalyst 9000 product family with support for model-driven programmability and streaming telemetry
● ASIC with programmable pipeline and micro-engine capabilities, along with template-based, configurable allocation of Layer 2 and Layer 3 forwarding, Access Control Lists (ACLs), and Quality of Service (QoS) entries specially for C9200L 24T 4XA
More details about C9200L 24T 4XA
High-performance ip routing
The Cisco Express Forwarding hardware routing architecture delivers extremely high-performance IP routing in Cisco C9200L-24T-4X-A switches, based on:
● IP unicast routing protocols (including static, Routing Information Protocol Version 1 [RIPv1], RIPv2, RIPng, and Open Shortest Path First [OSPF], Routed Access) are supported for small network routing applications with the Network Essentials stack. Equal-cost routing facilitates Layer 3 load balancing and redundancy across the stack.
● Advanced IP unicast routing protocols (including Full [OSPF], Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol [EIGRP], and Intermediate System-to-Intermediate System Version 4 [IS-ISv4]) are supported for load balancing and for constructing scalable LANs. Ipv6 routing (using OSPFv3 and EIGRPv6) is supported in hardware for maximum performance for C9200L-24T-4X-A.
● Protocol-Independent Multicast (PIM) for IP multicast routing is supported, including PIM sparse mode (PIM SM), and Source-Specific Multicast (SSM).
● Ipv6 addressing is supported on interfaces with appropriate show commands for monitoring and troubleshooting.
Product comparison for Cisco C9200L-24T-4X-A
For more details you can go to the Cisco official website. You can also compare C9200L 24T 4XA
with 2 related items SF100-16-RF and SG110-24
How to order C9200L-24T-4X-A
All Cisco C9200L-24T-4X-A and other related items are ready in Cisco Wholesaler in Dubai. If you are in Middle east countries like Sharjah, Burkina Faso or Turkmenistan, please feel free to contact us.