Catalyst 9300L 48p PoE, Network Advantage ,4x1G Uplink
Enterprise Switches Item Code: C9300L-48P-4G-A
UOM : Unit
Available on backorder
C9300L-48P-4G-A Cisco Catalyst 9300 PoE+ by Shouki Company
C9300L-48P-4G-A is here in shouki website with all its specifications. Dubai Partner of Cisco Shouki Company supplies Catalyst 9300 PoE+ C9300L-48P-4G-A. The Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA) with Software-Defined Access (SD-Access) is the network fabric that powers business. It is an open and extensible, software-driven architecture that accelerates and simplifies your enterprise network operations.
The programmable architecture frees your IT staff from time-consuming, repetitive network configuration tasks so they can focus instead on innovation that positively transforms your business. SD-Access enables policy-based automation from edge to cloud with foundational capabilities. These include for all models of C9300L 48P 4GA:
● Simplified device deployment
● Unified management of wired and wireless networks
● Network virtualization and segmentation
● Group-based policies
● Context-based analytics
General specification of C9300L-48P-4G-A
● Flexible down-link options with 1G Copper and Fiber as well as Multi-gigabit links
● Leading PoE capabilities with up to 384 ports of PoE per stack, PoE+, and high-density IEEE 802.3bt - 60W UPOE, and 90W Cisco UPOE®+
● Intelligent Power Management with Cisco Stack Power technology, providing power stacking among members for power redundancy specially for Catalyst 9300 PoE+ C9300L-48P-4G-A
● Line-rate, hardware-based Flexible NetFlow (FNF), delivering flow collection of up to 64,000 flows
● IPv6 support in hardware, providing wire-rate forwarding for IPv6 networks
● Dual-stack support for IPv4/IPv6 and dynamic hardware forwarding table allocations, for ease of IPv4-to-IPv6 migration
● IEEE 802.1ba AV Bridging (AVB) built in to provide a better audio and video experience through improved time synchronization and QoS all for models of Catalyst 9300 PoE+ C9300L 48P 4GA
More details about C9300L 48P 4GA
● Automated device provisioning is the ability to automate the process of upgrading software images and installing configuration files on Cisco Catalyst switches when they are being deployed in the network for the first time. Cisco provides both turnkey solutions such as Plug and Play and off-the-shelf tools such as Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP) and Pre-boot Execution Environment (PXE) that enable an effortless and automated deployment.
● API-driven configuration is available with modern network switches such as the Cisco C9300L-48P-4G-A. It supports a wide range of automation features and provides robust open APIs over NETCONF and RESTCONF and GNMI using YANG data models for external tools, both off-the-shelf and custom built, to automatically provision network resources.
Product comparison for Catalyst 9300 PoE+ C9300L-48P-4G-A
For more details you can go to the Cisco official website. You can also compare Cisco C9300L 48P 4GA
with 2 related items WS-C3750-24TS-S and WS-C3750-24PS-S
How to purchase Cisco C9300L-48P-4G-A
All C9300L-48P-4G-A and other related items are ready in Cisco Wholesaler in Dubai. If you are in Middle east countries or cities like Tajikistan, Zimbabwe or Angola, please feel free to contact us.