Catalyst 9300L 48p, 12mGig, Network Advantage ,2x40G Uplink
Enterprise Switches Item Code: C9300L-48UXG-2Q-A
UOM : Unit
Available on backorder
C9300L-48UXG-2Q-A Cisco 10G Switch wih 40G uplink by Shouki
C9300L-48UXG-2Q-A is here in shouki website with all its specifications. Dubai Partner of Cisco Shouki Company supplies 10G Switch wih 40G uplink C9300L-48UXG-2Q-A. The Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA) with Software-Defined Access (SD-Access) is the network fabric that powers business. It is an open and extensible, software-driven architecture that accelerates and simplifies your enterprise network operations.
The programmable architecture frees your IT staff from time-consuming, repetitive network configuration tasks so they can focus instead on innovation that positively transforms your business. SD-Access enables policy-based automation from edge to cloud with foundational capabilities. These include for C9300L 48UXG 2QA:
● Simplified device deployment
● Unified management of wired and wireless networks
● Network virtualization and segmentation
● Group-based policies
● Context-based analytics
General specification of C9300L-48UXG-2Q-A
● API-driven configuration is available with modern network switches such as the 10G Switch wih 40G uplink C9300L-48UXG-2Q-A. It supports a wide range of automation features and provides robust open APIs over NETCONF and RESTCONF and GNMI using YANG data models for external tools, both off-the-shelf and custom built, to automatically provision network resources.
● Encrypted Traffic Analytics (ETA) is a unique capability for identifying malware in encrypted traffic coming from the access layer. Since more and more traffic is becoming encrypted, the visibility this feature affords for threat detection is critical for keeping your network secure at different layers.
● Stack Wise-480: 10G Switch wih 40G uplink C9300L 48UXG 2QA modular up-link models (C9300 SKUs) support the industry’s highest back-panel stacking bandwidth solution (480 Gbps) with Stack Wise-480. Up to 8 Switches can be configured in a Stack wise-480 with the special connector at the back of the switch using dedicated stack cables.
More details about C9300L 48UXG 2QA
● Intelligent Power Management with Cisco Stack Power technology, providing power stacking among members for power redundancy
● Line-rate, hardware-based Flexible Net Flow (FNF), delivering flow collection of up to 64,000 flows
● IPv6 support in hardware, providing wire-rate forwarding for IPv6 networks
● Dual-stack support for IPv4/IPv6 and dynamic hardware forwarding table allocations, for ease of IPv4-to-IPv6 migration for all models of Cisco C9300L-48UXG-2Q-A
● IEEE 802.1ba AV Bridging (AVB) built in to provide a better audio and video experience through improved time synchronization and QoS
● Precision Time Protocol (PTP; IEEE 1588v2) provides accurate clock synchronization with sub-microsecond accuracy making it suitable for distribution and synchronization of time and frequency over network
● Cisco IOS XE, a modern operating system for the enterprise with support for model-driven program-ability including NETCONF, RESTCONF, YANG, on-box Python scripting, streaming telemetry, container-based application hosting, and patching for critical bug fixes. The OS also has built-in defenses to protect against runtime attacks
Product comparison for 10G Switch wih 40G uplink C9300L-48UXG-2Q-A
For more details you can go to the Cisco official website. You can also compare Cisco C9300L 48UXG 2QA
with 2 related items WS-C2960S-48LPS-L and WS-C2960S-48FPS-L
How to purchase Cisco C9300L-48UXG-2Q-A
All C9300L-48UXG-2Q-A and other related items are ready in Cisco Wholesaler in Dubai. If you are in Middle east countries or cities like Abu Dhabi, Angola or Djibouti, please feel free to contact us.