Cisco SF352-08P 8-port 10/100 POE Managed Switch
Item Code: SF352-08P-K9
SF352-08P-K9 poe switch Cisco. Shouki Company
SF352-08P-K9 is here in our website with all its specifications. Dubai Wholesaler of Cisco Shouki Company supplies poe switch SF352-08P-K9. The Cisco 350 Series is a broad portfolio of fixed-configuration managed Ethernet switches. Models are available with 8 to 48 ports of Fast Ethernet and 10 to 52 ports of Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, providing optimal flexibility to create exactly the right network foundation for your business.
However, unlike other small business switching solutions that provide managed network capabilities only in the costliest models, all Cisco sf352 08p supports the advanced security management capabilities and network features you need to support business-class data, voice, security, and wireless technologies. At the same time, these switches are simple to deploy and configure, allowing you to take advantage of the managed network services your business needs.
Product highlights of sf352 08p
- Support for the Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption by monitoring the amount of traffic on an active link and putting the link into a sleep state during quiet periods
- The latest Application-Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs)
- Automatic power shutoff on ports when a link is down
- LEDs that can be turned off to save power for all models of sf352 08p
- Embedded intelligence to adjust signal strength based on the length of the connecting cable
Features and benefits of poe switch SF352-08P-K9
- Guest VLANs let you provide Internet connectivity to non employee users while isolating critical business services from guest traffic.
- Support for advanced network security applications such as IEEE 802.1X port security tightly limits access to specific segments of your network. Web-based authentication provides a consistent interface to authenticate all types of host devices and operating systems, without the complexity of deploying IEEE 802.1X clients on each endpoint for poe switch SF352-08P-K9
- Advanced defense mechanisms, including dynamic Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) inspection, IP Source Guard, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) snooping, detect and block deliberate network attacks. Combinations of these protocols are also referred to as IP-MAC port binding (IPMB).
More information and comparison for poe switch sf352 08p
For more details you can go to the Cisco official website. You can also compare poe switch sf352 08p
How to place order of Cisco SF352-08P-K9
All Cisco SF352-08P-K9 and other related items are ready in Cisco Wholesaler in Dubai. If you are in Middle east countries like Ethiopia, Pakistan or Yemen, please feel free to contact us.
|ports||8 10/100 PoE+ ports|
|Switch type||8 10/100 PoE managed switch with Gigabit uplinks|
|Uplink||2 Gigabit copper/SFP combo|
|PoE power budget||128W|
|Unit Dimension||279.4 x 44 x 170 mm|
|forwarding capacity||4.17 mpps|
|Switching Capacity||5.6 gbps|