Cisco RV345 Dual WAN Gigabit VPN Router ,2 WAN, 8 LAN + 8 PoE LAN, 3G/4G USB support
Item Code: RV345P-K9
Cisco RV345P-K9. Shouki Electronics
All models of Cisco like RV345P-K9 are here for you. POE VPN Router RV345P-K9 is supplied by Dubai Distributor of Cisco Shouki Electronics. Small businesses are constantly exposed to online threats. Our RV345P VPN Router gives your business firewall protection and high-speed Internet access. It also protects your staff from unwanted content and malicious websites without affecting the online experience. Meanwhile, RV345P-K9 security router provides business users with advanced connectivity and secure high-speed access for the growing demand and usage of digital services.
Advanced features and performance of RV345P
Implementing advanced Unified Threat Management (UTM) features on a high-performing router platform creates one of the most desirable small business connectivity solutions. IT security is a priority for business of all sorts and sizes. With the size of an office or a remote office typically being rather small, IT staff is less likely to be available and offer user support. Therefore, any office environment requires the same functionality as the corporate office in terms of security that may include firewall, VPN, IPS, blocking applications and web protection. POE VPN Router RV345P-K9 Series offers comprehensive security and best-in-class performance.
- Firewall: Stateful, scalable, and flexible.
- UTM features (your choice of on prem or in the cloud) — Unified security features provide reliable and highly secure Internet connectivity with cloud application detection and policies.
- Secure connectivity: Flexible VPN functionality with support of Cisco Any Connect® Secure Mobility Client for Cisco RV345P-K9
Primary Features and Benefits of POE VPN Router RV345P-K9
- Dynamic web filtering helps enable business efficiency and security when connecting to the web
- Client and application identification allow Internet access policies for end devices and cloud applications to help ensure performance and security.
- 2 WAN ports (RJ-45) for load balancing and resiliency
- 16 LAN ports (8 ports supporting PoE 802.11at) for high-performance connectivity
- VPN functionality for secure inter connectivity, including standard IPsec, L2TP over IPsec, Cisco IPsec for RV345P
More information and comparison for POE VPN Router RV345P
For more details you can go to the Cisco official website. You can also compare POE VPN Router RV345P
How to place order of Cisco RV345P-K9
All Cisco RV345P and other related items are ready in Cisco Wholesaler in Dubai. If you are in Middle east countries like Nigeria, Azerbaijan or Rwanda, please feel free to contact us.
|Client-to-Site IPSec VPN||50|
|Power Supply||Power adapter - external|
|WAN Interfaces||Dual GE|
|PPTP VPN tunnels||50|
|Device Type||Dual WAN Security Gateway|
|3G/4G/5G||USB Dongle support|
|NAT throughput||980 MBPS|
|Enclosure Type||Desktop, Wall-Mount, Rack-Mount, Metal|
|Antenna||External fixed, Non-detachable|
|IPSec VPN throughput||650 Mbps|
|Open VPN tunnels||10|
|Ports||2 x GE RJ-45 WAN, 16 x GE RJ-45 LAN ports (8 of which PoE ports with 120W PoE budget), 2 x USB|
|Site-to-Site IPSec VPN||50|