Cisco Catalyst 9200 48-port PoE+ Switch, Network Essentials
Enterprise Switches Item Code: C9200-48P-E
UOM : Unit
Available on backorder
C9200-48P-E Cisco Business Switch by Shouki Company
C9200-48P-E is here in shouki website with all its specifications. Dubai Partner of Cisco Shouki Company supplies Cisco C9200-48P-E. Catalyst 9200 Series switches provide security features that protect the integrity of the hardware as well as the software and all data that flows through the switch. It provides resiliency that keeps your business up and running seamlessly. Combine that with open APIs of Cisco IOS XE and programmability of the UADP ASIC technology, C9200-48P-E switches give you what you need now with investment protection on future innovations.
With full PoE+ capability, power and fan redundancy, stacking bandwidth up to 160 Gbps, modular uplinks, Layer 3 feature support, and cold patching, Catalyst 9200 Series switches are the industry’s unparalleled solution with differentiated resiliency and progressive architecture for cost-effective branch-office access.
General specification of C9200-48P-E
● Up to 48 ports of full Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) capability
● Resiliency with Field-Replaceable Units (FRU) and redundant power supply, fans, and modular uplinks
● Flexible downlink options with data, PoE+ or mGig
● Operational efficiency with optional backplane stacking, supporting stacking bandwidth up to 160 Gbps all for C9200 48P E
● UADP 2.0 Mini with integrated CPU offers customers optimized scale with better cost structure
● Enhanced security with AES-128 MACsec encryption, policy-based segmentation, and trustworthy systems
● Layer 3 capabilities, including OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS, RIP, and routed access
● Advanced network monitoring using Full Flexible Net Flow
More details about Cisco C9200 48P E
● Superior QoS: Cisco C9200-48P-E switches offer Gigabit Ethernet speeds with intelligent services that keep traffic flowing smoothly, even at 10 times the normal network speed. Industry-leading mechanisms for cross-stack marking, classification, and scheduling deliver superior performance for data, voice, and video traffic at wire speed. Superior QoS includes granular wireless bandwidth management and fair sharing, 802.1p Class of Service (CoS) and Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP) field classification, Shaped Round Robin (SRR) scheduling, Committed Information Rate (CIR), and eight egress queues per port.
● Full Flexible Net Flow (FNF): Cisco IOS FNF is the next generation in flow visibility technology. It enables optimization of the network infrastructure, reduces operation costs, and improves capacity planning and security incident detection with increased flexibility and scalability. Catalyst 9200 Series switches are capable of up to 16,000 flow entries on 48-port and 24 port models.
Product comparison for Cisco C9200-48P-E
For more details you can go to the Cisco official website. You can also compare C9200-48P-E
with 2 related items WAP371-E-K9-RF and WAP351-E-K9
How to purchase C9200-48P-E
All C9200 48P E and other related items are ready in Cisco Wholesaler in Dubai. If you are in Middle east countries or cities like Tajikistan, Zimbabwe or Angola, please feel free to contact us.