Catalyst 9200L 24-port PoE+, 4 x 1G, Network Advantage
Enterprise Switches Item Code: C9200L-24P-4G-A
UOM : Unit
Available on backorder
C9200L-24P-4G-A Cisco Business Switch by Shouki Company
C9200L-24P-4G-A is here in shouki website with all its specifications. Dubai Partner of Cisco Shouki Company supplies Cisco C9200L-24P-4G-A. Catalyst 9200 Series switches provide security features that protect the integrity of the hardware as well as the software and all data that flows through the switch. It provides resiliency that keeps your business up and running seamlessly. Combine that with open APIs of Cisco IOS XE and programmability of the UADP ASIC technology, Catalyst 9200 Series switches give you what you need now with investment protection on future innovations.
C9200L 24P 4GA switches extend the power of intent-based networking and Catalyst 9000 hardware and software innovation to a broader set of deployments. With its family pedigree, Catalyst 9200 Series switches offer simplicity without compromise – it is secure, always on, and IT simplified.
General specification of C9200L-24P-4G-A
● Plug and Play (PnP) enabled: A simple, secure, unified, and integrated offering to ease new branch or campus device rollouts or updates to an existing network
● Cisco IOS XE: A Common Licensing based operating system for the enterprise Cisco C9200L-24P-4G-A
product family with support for model-driven programmability and streaming telemetry
● ASIC with programmable pipeline and micro-engine capabilities, along with template-based, configurable allocation of Layer 2 and Layer 3 forwarding, Access Control Lists (ACLs), and Quality of Service (QoS) entries
● UADP 2.0 Mini with integrated CPU offers customers optimized scale with better cost structure
● Enhanced security with AES-128 MACsec encryption, policy-based segmentation, and trustworthy systems
● Layer 3 capabilities, including OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS, RIP, and routed access
● Advanced network monitoring using Full Flexible Net Flow
More details about Cisco C9200 48P E
● Web UI:
Web UI is an embedded GUI-based device-management tool that provides the ability to provision the device, to simplify device deployment and manageability, and to enhance the user experience. It comes with the default image, so there is no need to enable anything or install any license on the device. You can use Web UI to build configurations, and to monitor and troubleshoot the device without having CLI expertise.
● RFID tags:
C9200L-24P-4G-A switches have an embedded RFID tag that facilitates easy asset and inventory management using commercial RFID readers.
Product comparison for C9200L 24P 4GA
For more details you can go to the Cisco official website. You can also compare C9200L 24P 4GA
with 2 related items C9130AXE-E and C9120AXP-E
How to purchase Cisco C9200L-24P-4G-A
All C9200L-24P-4G-A and other related items are ready in Cisco Wholesaler in Dubai. If you are in Middle east countries or cities like Afghanistan, Uzbekistan or Ajman, please feel free to contact us.