Cisco SX550X-52 52-Port 10GBase-T Stackable Managed Switch
SMB-Managed Switches Item Code: SX550X-52-K9
UOM : Unit
Out of stock
Cisco SX550X-52-K9 10G copper Switch Cisco by Shouki Company
SX550X-52-K9 is here in our website with all its specifications. Dubai Partner of Cisco Shouki Company supplies 10G copper Switch SX550X-52-K9. Cisco 550X Series switches are designed to protect your technology investment as your business grows. Unlike switches that claim to be stackable but have elements that are administered and troubleshot separately, the Cisco 550X Series provides true stacking capability, allowing you to configure, manage, and troubleshoot multiple physical switches as a single device and more easily expand your network.
A true stack delivers a unified data and control plane, in addition to a management plane, providing flexibility, scalability, and ease of use because the stack of units operates as a single entity constituting all the ports of the stack members. The switches also protect your technology investment with an enhanced warranty, dedicated technical support, and the ability to upgrade equipment in the future and receive credit for your sx550x 52. Overall, the Cisco 550X Series provides the ideal technology foundation for a growing business.
Product specification for sx550x 52
- Support for the Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption by monitoring the amount of traffic on an active link and putting the link into a sleep state during quiet periods for models of 10G copper Switch SX550X-52-K9
- The latest Application-Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs), which use low-power 28- or 40-nanometer technology and low-power, high-performance ARM CPUs
- Automatic power shutoff on ports when a link is down
- LEDs that can be turned off to save power
- Embedded intelligence to adjust signal strength based on the length of the connecting cable
- Smart fans in which fan speed is automatically adjusted according to switch temperature to decrease acoustic noise and save power
More details about 10G copper Switch SX550X-52-K9
- Time-based ACLs and port operation restrict access to the network during predesignated times, such as business hours.
- Uniform MAC address-based security can be applied automatically to mobile users as they roam between wireless access points.
- Secure Core Technology (SCT) helps ensure that the switch is able to process management traffic in the face of a Denial-of-Service (DoS) attack for 10G copper Switch sx550x 52
- Private VLAN provides Layer 2 isolation between devices on the same VLAN.
- Storm control can be applied to broadcast, multicast, and unknown unicast traffic.
- Protection of management sessions is possible using RADIUS, TACACS+, and local database authentication as well as secure management sessions over SSL, SSH, and SNMPv3.
- DoS attack prevention maximizes network uptime in the presence of an attack.
Product comparison for 10G copper Switch sx550x 52
For more details you can go to the Cisco official website. You can also compare Cisco SX550X-52-K9
with 2 related items SF100-16-RF and SG110-24