Cisco Catalyst 3650 48 Port Full PoE 4x1G Uplink IP Services
Item Code: WS-C3650-48FS-E
WS-C3650-48FS-E Cisco by Shouki Company in Dubai
WS-C3650-48FS-E is here in shouki website with all its specifications Dubai Partner of Cisco Shouki Company supplies Cisco WS-C3650-48FS-E. The 3650 Series is built on the advanced Cisco Stack Wise®-160, and takes advantage of the new Cisco Unified Access™ Data Plane (UADP) application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC). This switch can enable uniform wired-wireless policy enforcement, application visibility, flexibility, application optimization, and superior resiliency. The 3650 Series switches support full IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), Cisco Universal Power over Ethernet (Cisco UPOE®) on the Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series multigigabit switches, and offer modular and field-replaceable redundant fans and power supplies. The 3650 Series switches also come in a 12-inch lower depth form factor so that you can deploy them in tight wiring closets in remote branches and offices where depth of the switch is a concern.
General specification of WS-C3650-48FS-E
● Protection against attackers:
◦ Port security secures the access to an access or trunk port based on MAC address. It limits the number of learned MAC addresses to deny MAC address flooding.
◦ DHCP snooping prevents malicious users from spoofing a DHCP server and sending out bogus addresses. This feature is used by other primary security features to prevent a number of other attacks such as ARP poisoning all for WS-C3650-48FS-E.
◦ Dynamic ARP inspection (DAI) helps ensure user integrity by preventing malicious users from exploiting the insecure nature of ARP.
◦ IP source guard prevents a malicious user from spoofing or taking over another user’s IP address by creating a binding table between the client’s IP and MAC address, port, and VLAN.
◦ The Unicast Reverse Path Forwarding (RPF) feature helps mitigate problems caused by the introduction of malformed or forged (spoofed) IP source addresses into a network by discarding IP packets that lack a verifiable IP source address.
◦ Bidirectional data support on the SPAN port allows the Cisco intrusion detection system (IDS) to take action when an intruder is detected.
Product comparison for Cisco WS-C3650-48FS-E
For more details you can go to the Cisco official website. You can also compare WS-C3650-48FS-E
How to purchase Cisco WS-C3650-48FS-E
All Cisco WS-C3650-48FS-E and other related items are ready in Cisco Wholesaler in Dubai. If you are in Middle east countries or cities like Afghanistan, Nigeria or Ethiopia, please feel free to contact us.