Cisco Catalyst 3650 48 Port Data 4x1G Uplink IP Base
Enterprise Switches Item Code: WS-C3650-48TS-S
UOM : Unit
Available on backorder
WS-C3650-48TS-S Cisco by Shouki Company in Dubai
WS-C3650-48TS-S is here in shouki website with all its specifications Dubai Partner of Cisco Shouki Company supplies Cisco WS-C3650-48TS-S. The 3650 Series switches support full IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), Cisco Universal Power over Ethernet (Cisco UPOE®) on the Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series multigigabit switches, and offer modular and field-replaceable redundant fans and power supplies. The 3650 Series switches also come in a 12-inch lower depth form factor so that you can deploy them in tight wiring closets in remote branches and offices where depth of the switch is a concern.
General specification of WS-C3650-48TS-S
● User experience:
◦ IP service-level agreements (SLAs) enable customers to assure new business-critical IP applications, as well as IP services that utilize data, voice, and video, in an IP network. This feature requires the IP Services feature set.
◦ DHCP autoconfiguration of multiple switches through a boot server eases switch deployment.
◦ Automatic QoS (Auto-QoS) simplifies QoS configuration in voice over IP (VoIP) networks by issuing interface and global switch commands to detect Cisco IP phones, classify traffic, and help enable egress queue configuration.
◦ Auto-negotiation on all ports automatically selects half- or full-duplex transmission mode to optimize bandwidth.
◦ Automatic media-dependent interface crossover (MDIX) automatically adjusts transmit and receive pairs if an incorrect cable type (crossover or straight through) is installed.
● Simplified configuration and connectivity:
◦ Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP) facilitates dynamic trunk configuration across all switch ports.
◦ Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP) automates the creation of Cisco Fast Ether Channel groups or Gigabit Ether Channel groups to link to another switch, router, or server all for WS-C3650-48TS-S
◦ Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) allows the creation of Ethernet channeling with devices that conform to IEEE 802.3ad. This feature is similar to Cisco Ether Channel technology and PAgP.
◦ Unidirectional Link Detection Protocol (UDLD) and aggressive UDLD allow unidirectional links caused by incorrect fiber-optic wiring or port faults to be detected and disabled on fiber-optic interfaces.
◦ Cisco VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP) Version 3 supports dynamic VLANs and dynamic trunk configuration across all switches.
Product comparison for WS-C3650-48TS-S
For more details you can go to the Cisco official website. You can also compare Cisco WS-C3650-48TS-S
with 2 related items WS-C3850-48T-S and SG110D-05
How to purchase Cisco WS-C3650-48TS-S
All Cisco WS-C3650-48TS-S and other related items are ready in Cisco Wholesaler in Dubai. If you are in Middle east countries or cities like Sharjah, Burkina Faso or Turkmenistan, please feel free to contact us.