Cisco Catalyst 3850 48 Port PoE IP Services
Item Code: WEB-ITM-2439
WS-C3850-48P-E Cisco by Shouki Company in Dubai
WS-C3850-48P-E is here in shouki website with all its specifications Dubai Partner of Cisco Shouki Company supplies Cisco WS-C3850-48P-E. The Cisco Catalyst® 3850 Series, as part of the Cisco DNA portfolio of next-generation enterprise-class stackable Ethernet and Multigigabit Ethernet access and aggregation layer switches, securely enables time-saving virtualization, greater automation, and valuable analytics data that directly address your evolving business needs, including less cost to install and operate.
The WS-C3850-48P-E provides capabilities that ideally suited to support the convergence of wired and wireless access. The new Cisco Unified Access Data™ Plane (UADP) Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) powers the switch and enables uniform wired-wireless policy enforcement, application visibility, flexibility, and application optimization. This convergence is built on the resilience of the new and improved Cisco Stack Wise®-480 technology.
The Cisco WS-C3850-48P-E supports full IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), Cisco Universal Power Over Ethernet (Cisco UPOE®), modular and field-replaceable network modules, RJ-45 and fiber-based downlink interfaces, and redundant fans and power supplies.
General specification of WS-C3850-48P-E
● Efficient switch operation:
◦ Switching Database Manager (SDM) templates, VLAN template (specific to LAN Base license level), and advanced template allow the administrator to automatically optimize the Ternary Content-Addressable Memory (TCAM) allocation to the desired features based on deployment-specific requirements.
◦ Local proxy Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) works in conjunction with private VLAN edge to minimize broadcasts and maximize available bandwidth.
◦ Stacking primary configuration management with Cisco StackWise-480 technology helps make sure that all switches are automatically upgraded when the primary switch receives a new software version. Automatic software version checking and updating help ensure that all stack members have the same software version.
◦ Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) reduces the cost of administering software upgrades by downloading from a centralized location.
◦ Network Timing Protocol (NTP) provides an accurate and consistent timestamp to all intranet switches specially for WS-C3850-48P-E
◦ Optimized multicast for wired plus wireless: Cisco Catalyst 3850 offers greater multicast efficiency by receiving only one multicast stream and replicating it for all connected wired plus wireless devices connected to that switch.
◦ Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) v1, v2, v3 snooping for IPv4: Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD) v1 and v2 snooping provides fast client joins and leaves of multicast streams and limits bandwidth-intensive video traffic to only the requestors.
Product comparison for Cisco WS-C3850-48P-E
For more details you can go to the Cisco official website. You can also compare Cisco WS-C3850-48P-E
How to purchase Cisco WS-C3850-48P-E
All WS-C3850-48P-E and other related items are ready in Cisco Wholesaler in Dubai. If you are in Middle east countries or cities like Ethiopia, Tajikistan or Uzbekistan, please feel free to contact us.