SMB-Managed Switches Item Code: CBS350-8T-E-2G
- SWITCH PORTS: 8-Port Giga + 2 x 1 G copper/SFP combo
- SIMPLE: Intuitive Cisco Business Dashboard or on-box U/I simplifies network operations and automates lifecycle management
- SECUR: Integrated with IEEE 802.1X port security to control access to your network, Denial-of- Service (DoS) attack prevention increases network uptime during an attack, while extensive Access Control Lists (ACLs) protect the network from unauthorized users and guard against network attacks
- CREATIVE DESIGN: Elegant and compact design, ideal for installation outside of wiring closet such as retail stores, open plan offices, and classrooms
CBS350-8T-E-2G Cisco Business Switch by Shouki Company
CBS350-8T-E-2G is here in shouki website with all its specifications. Dubai Partner of Cisco Shouki Company supplies Cisco Business Switch CBS350-8T-E-2G. The Cisco Business 350 Series Switches, part of the Cisco Business line of network solutions, is a portfolio of affordable managed switches that provides a critical building block for any small office network. Intuitive dashboard simplifies network setup, and advanced features accelerate digital transformation, while pervasive security protects business critical transactions. The Cisco Business 350 Series Switches provide the ideal combination of affordability and capabilities for small office and helps you create a more efficient, better-connected workforce.
General specification of CBS350-8T-E-2G
Traffic on a port can be mirrored to another port for analysis with a network analyzer or RMON probe. Up to 8 source ports can be mirrored to one destination port for all models of CBS350-8T-E-2G.
Traffic from a VLAN can be mirrored to a port for analysis with a network analyzer or RMON probe. Up to 8 source VLANs can be mirrored to one destination port specially for CBS350 8TE 2G.
More details about Cisco Business Switch CBS350-8T-E-2G
Cisco Business Switch CBS350-8T-E-2G provides the advanced security features you need to protect your business data and keep unauthorized users off the network:
● Embedded Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption protects management data traveling to and from the switch.
● Support for advanced network security applications such as IEEE 802.1X port security tightly limits access to specific segments of your network. Web-based authentication provides a consistent interface to authenticate all types of host devices and operating systems, without the complexity of deploying IEEE 802.1X clients on each endpoint.
● Advanced defense mechanisms, including dynamic Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) inspection, IP Source Guard, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) snooping, detect and block deliberate network attacks. Combinations of these protocols are also referred to as IP-MAC port binding (IPMB).
● IPv6 First Hop Security extends the advanced threat protection to IPv6. This comprehensive security suite includes ND inspection, RA guard, DHCPv6 guard, and neighbor binding integrity check, providing unparalleled protection against a vast range of address spoofing and man-in-the-middle attacks on IPv6 networks on Cisco Business Switch CBS350 8TE 2G.
● Secure Core Technology (SCT) helps ensure that the switch is able to process management traffic in the face of a Denial-of-Service (DoS) attack.
Product comparison for Cisco Business Switch CBS350 8TE 2G
For more details you can go to the Cisco official website. You can also compare Cisco CBS350-8T-E-2G
How to purchase Cisco CBS350-8T-E-2G
All Cisco CBS350 8TE 2G and other related items are ready in Cisco Wholesaler in Dubai. If you are in Middle east countries like Ethiopia, Pakistan or Yemen, please feel free to contact us.