Catalyst 9500 40 x 10G, 2 x 40G Bundle, Network Essentials, Need to order DNA License
Enterprise Switches Item Code: C9500-40X-2Q-E
UOM : Unit
Available on backorder
C9500-40X-2Q-E Cisco by Shouki Company in Dubai
C9500-40X-2Q-E is here in shouki website with all its specifications Dubai Partner of Cisco Shouki Company supplies C9500-40X-2Q-E. The Cisco Catalyst 9500 Series is the industry’s first purpose-built 25, 40 and 100 Gigabit Ethernet line of switches targeted for the enterprise campus. These switches deliver unmatched table scale (MAC/route/ACL) and buffering for enterprise applications. The Cisco Catalyst 9500 Series includes nonblocking 40 and 100 Gigabit Ethernet Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable (QSFP+, QSFP28) and 1, 10 and 25 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable Plus (SFP/SFP+/SFP28) switches with granular port densities that fit diverse campus needs.
The switches support advanced routing and infrastructure services (such as Multiprotocol Label Switching [MPLS] Layer 2 and Layer 3 VPNs, Multicast VPN [MVPN], and Network Address Translation [NAT]); Cisco Software-Defined Access capabilities (such as a host tracking database, cross-domain connectivity, and VPN Routing and Forwarding [VRF]-aware Locator/ID Separation Protocol [LISP]); and network system virtualization with Cisco Stack Wise Virtual technology that are critical for their placement in the campus core.
General specification of C9500-40X-2Q-E
● Up to 48 nonblocking 25 Gigabit Ethernet SFP28 ports
● Up to 48 nonblocking 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ ports
● Platinum-rated AC/DC power supplies
● Up to 512,000 Flexible Net Flow (FNF) entries in hardware
● Up to 36 MB of unified buffer per ASIC all for Cisco C9500-40X-2Q-E
● Up to 212,000 routing entries (IPv4/IPv6) for high-end campus core and aggregation deployments
● IPv6 support in hardware, providing wire-rate forwarding for IPv6 networks
● IEEE 802.1ba AV Bridging (AVB) built in to provide a better AV experience through improved time synchronization and QoS
● Precision Time Protocol (PTP; IEEE 1588v2) provides accurate clock synchronization with sub-microsecond accuracy, making it suitable for distribution and synchronization of time and frequency over the network
● Dual-stack support for IPv4/IPv6 and dynamic hardware forwarding table allocations, for ease of IPv4-to-IPv6 migration specially for CiscoC9500-40X-2Q-E
● Support for both static and dynamic NAT and Port Address Translation (PAT)
Product comparison for Cisco C9500-40X-2Q-E
For more details you can go to the Cisco official website. You can also compare Cisco C9500-40X-2Q-E
with 2 related items SG350XG-24T-K9 and SG550X-24-K9
How to purchase Cisco C9500-40X-2Q-E
All Cisco C9500-40X-2Q-E and other related items are ready in Cisco Wholesaler in Dubai. If you are in Middle east countries or cities like Yemen, Abu Dhabi or Mauritius, please feel free to contact us.