Cisco C9200-24PB-A Catalyst 9200 24-port PoE+, enhanced VRF, Network Advantage
Enterprise Switches Item Code: C9200-24PB-A
UOM : Unit
Available on backorder
C9200-24PB-A Cisco Business Switch by Shouki Company
C9200-24PB-A is here in shouki website with all its specifications. Dubai Partner of Cisco Shouki Company supplies Cisco C9200 24PBA. Catalyst 9200 Series switches provide security features that protect the integrity of the hardware as well as the software and all data that flows through the switch. It provides resiliency that keeps your business up and running seamlessly. Combine that with open APIs of Cisco IOS XE and programmability of the UADP ASIC technology, C9200-24PB-A switches give you what you need now with investment protection on future innovations.
General specification of C9200-24PB-A
● Up to 48 ports of full Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) capability
● Resiliency with Field-Replaceable Units (FRU) and redundant power supply, fans, and modular uplinks
● Flexible downlink options with data, PoE+ or mGig
● Operational efficiency with optional backplane stacking, supporting stacking bandwidth up to 160 Gbps all for C9200 24PBA
● UADP 2.0 Mini with integrated CPU offers customers optimized scale with better cost structure
● Enhanced security with AES-128 MACsec encryption, policy-based segmentation, and trustworthy systems
● Layer 3 capabilities, including OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS, RIP, and routed access
● Advanced network monitoring using Full Flexible Net Flow specially for Cisco C9200-24PB-A
More details about C9200 24PBA
Cisco C9200-24PB-A switches support dual field-replaceable power supplies. Each switch ships with one default power supply, and a second identical power supply can be purchased with the initial order or can be added at a later time. The second power supply can provide redundancy or additional power to PoE+ ports as needed.
● IEEE 802.3at PoE+ (up to 30W per port) is supported on C9200 24PBA switches to lower the total cost of ownership for deployments that incorporate Cisco IP phones, Cisco Aironet® wireless access points, or other standards-compliant PoE+ end devices. PoE+ removes the need to supply wall power to PoE-enabled devices and eliminates the cost of adding electrical cabling and circuits that would otherwise be necessary in IP phone and WLAN deployments. With Cisco Catalyst 9200 Series switches, PoE+ power allocation is dynamic, and power mapping scales up to a maximum of 1440W of PoE+ power.
● Perpetual PoE is supported on Cisco C9200-24PB-A switches, and maintains the PoE+ power during a switch reload. This is important for critical endpoints such as medical devices and for Internet of Things (IoT) endpoints such as PoE-powered lights, so that there is no disruption during a switch reboot.
● Fast PoE: When power is restored to a switch, Fast PoE starts delivering power to endpoints without waiting for the operating system to fully load, thereby speeding up the time for the endpoint to start up.
Product comparison for Cisco C9200-24PB-A
For more details you can go to the Cisco official website. You can also compare C9200-24PB-A
How to purchase C9200-24PB-A
All C9200 24PBA and other related items are ready in Cisco Wholesaler in Dubai. If you are in Middle east countries or cities like Oman, Nigeria or Azerbaijan, please feel free to contact us.