Cisco IP Phone 8811 POE, Gigabit PC Port, 10 Line SIP with Multiplatform Firmware
IP Phone Item Code: CP-8811-3PCC-K9=
UOM : Unit
Out of stock
Cisco CP-8811-3PCC-K9 - Cisco IP PHONE from Shouki
Cisco IP-based telephones have become popular during recent years due to various reasons such as low cost and high speed. Cisco CP-8811-3PCC-K9 VoIP phones brings the possibility of placing phone on the internet alongside Asterisk/Cloud based PBX and incorporates attractive ergonomic keypad layout with wideband audio. All the models in the 8800 series features 800 x 480 High definition 720p display.
Cisco CP-8811-3PCC-K9 Description
Cisco CP-8811-3PCC-K9 comes with 10 programmable keys, which can be configured as either of Line, BLF , Call pick up , Speed dial . The 8811 features widescreen backlit grayscale display. The Key expansion module 8800 KEM is not supported by this model. CP-8811-3PCC-K9 is compatible with RJ9 headset.
Cisco CP-8811-3PCC-K9 advantages
- Single step configuration and management through the GUI.
- RJ9 port for Analog headset and AUX port available for third party headsets
- Inbuilt two port switch to draw network from the Cisco CP-8811-3PCC-K9
- G722, G.711 a-law and u-law codec supported
- Replaceable display Bezel.
- Physical size is 229.1 x 257.34 x 40 mm
- Supporting PoE switch
- Foot stand can position 2 way and wall mount kit available separately for CP-8811-3PCC
- Supporting more than 20 live languages in the world
Cisco CP-6821-3PCC-K9 Dubai
From among potentials considered by Cisco Company for IP-Phone Cisco CP-8811-3PCC-K9 reference can be made to its support of remote configuration. Also, a one-year guarantee is provided by Cisco after delivery of the product, including especial items such as hardware problems. The product can be bought from Shouki Electronics, a reliable brand in terms of IP-Phone sales in Dubai and the Middle East.
|Integral switch(speed)||10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Support Third Party XML||Yes|
|No of Lines||10|
|HD Video Support||No|
|Display Spec||The 5-in., 800 × 480 grayscale|
|Integration with Smart Phone||Na|
|Cisco Intelligent Proximity||Yes|
|PoE Class||class 2|
|External Audio Port||Na|