Cisco SG350X-24 24-port Gigabit Stackable Switch
Item Code: SG350X-24-K9
SG350X-24-K9 By Shouki In UAE
SG350X-24-K9 Stack able Managed Switches are a new line of stack able managed Ethernet switches. They provide the rich capabilities you need to support a more demanding network environment at a very affordable price. The SG350X-24-K9 provide 8 to 48 ports of Gigabit and Multigigabit Ethernet connectivity with 10 Gigabit Ethernet up links. The SX350X models provide 24 ports of 10 Gigabit Ethernet. While providing a solid foundation and more than enough bandwidth for your business applications today and in the future. SG350X 24 switches are easy to deploy and manage without a large IT staff. And you don’t need to spend lots of money to buy SG350X-24-K9. Buy Cisco SG350X-24-K9
Simplified IT operation
Cisco 350X Series switches help optimize your IT operations with built-in features that simplify and streamline day-to-day network operation.
-True stacking allows you to troubleshoot, configure, and manage multiple physical switches as a single entity.
-Cisco switches use common chipsets and software across all switching portfolios, so all Cisco switches within a category support the same feature set. For the purpose of making it easier to manage and support all switches across the network.
Capacity in Mpp s (64-byte packets): 95.23
Switching capacity (Gbps): 128
Power dedicated to P o E: 195W
Number of ports that support P o E : 24 (4 support 60W P o E)
SG350X-24-K9 integrates a variety of power-saving features, providing the industry’s most extensive energy - efficient switching portfolio. Thus even using them after you buy SG350X-24-K9 is beneficial and low cost.
Cisco has designed these switches to conserve energy by optimizing power use, which helps protects the environment and reduce your energy costs. They provide an eco - friendly network solution without compromising performance. SG350X-24-K9 switches feature:
- Support for the Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption by monitoring the amount of traffic on an active link and putting the link into a sleep state during quiet periods
- The Latest Application-Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC s), which use low - power 28 - nanometer technology and low - power, high - performance ARM CPU s
- Automatic power shutoff on ports when a link is down
- LED s that can be turned off to save power
- Embedded intelligence to adjust signal strength based on the length of the connecting cable
buy Cisco SG350X-24-K9
SG350X 24 is sold by limited lifetime warranty and next - business - day replacement. And it also has one year of technical support, and free software fixes for the term of the warranty.