CiscoCatalyst3650 48 PortPoE2x10G UplinkLANBase
Item Code: WS-C3650-48PD-L
WS-C3650-48PD-L Cisco by Shouki Company in Dubai
WS-C3650-48PD-L is here in shouki website with all its specifications Dubai Partner of Cisco Shouki Company supplies Cisco WS-C3650-48PD-L. The Cisco® Catalyst® 3650 Series is the next generation of enterprise-class standalone and stackable access-layer switches that provide the foundation for full convergence between wired and wireless on a single platform. The 3650 Series is built on the advanced Cisco Stack Wise®-160, and takes advantage of the new Cisco Unified Access™ Data Plane (UADP) application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC).
This switch can enable uniform wired-wireless policy enforcement, application visibility, flexibility, application optimization, and superior resiliency. The 3650 Series switches support full IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), Cisco Universal Power over Ethernet (Cisco UPOE®) on the Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series multigigabit switches, and offer modular and field-replaceable redundant fans and power supplies.
General specification of WS-C3650-48PD-L
● User experience:
◦ IP service-level agreements (SLAs) enable customers to assure new business-critical IP applications, as well as IP services that utilize data, voice, and video, in an IP network. This feature requires the IP Services feature set for all models of WS-C3650-48PD-L
◦ DHCP autoconfiguration of multiple switches through a boot server eases switch deployment.
◦ Automatic QoS (Auto QoS) simplifies QoS configuration in voice over IP (VoIP) networks by issuing interface and global switch commands to detect Cisco IP phones, classify traffic, and help enable egress queue configuration.
◦ Auto-negotiation on all ports automatically selects half- or full-duplex transmission mode to optimize bandwidth.
◦ Automatic media-dependent interface crossover (MDIX) automatically adjusts transmit and receive pairs if an incorrect cable type (crossover or straight through) is installed.
● Simplified configuration and connectivity:
◦ Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP) facilitates dynamic trunk configuration across all switch ports.
◦ Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP) automates the creation of Cisco Fast Ether Channel groups or Gigabit Ether Channel groups to link to another switch, router, or server.
◦ Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) allows the creation of Ethernet channeling with devices that conform to IEEE 802.3ad. This feature is similar to Cisco Ether Channel technology and PAgP.
◦ Unidirectional Link Detection Protocol (UDLD) and aggressive UDLD allow unidirectional links caused by incorrect fiber-optic wiring or port faults to be detected and disabled on fiber-optic interfaces.
◦ Cisco VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP) Version 3 supports dynamic VLANs and dynamic trunk configuration across all switches specially for Cisco WS-C3650-48PD-L.
Product comparison for Cisco WS-C3650-48PD-L
For more details you can go to the Cisco official website. You can also compare WS-C3650-48PD-L
How to purchase Cisco WS-C3650-48PD-L
All Cisco WS-C3650-48PD-Land other related items are ready in Cisco Wholesaler in Dubai. If you are in Middle east countries or cities like Sharjah, Mauritius or Angola, please feel free to contact us.