Cisco Catalyst 3650 48 Port Data 2x10G Uplink LAN Base
Enterprise Switches Item Code: WS-C3650-48TD-L
UOM : Unit
Available on backorder
WS-C3650-48TD-L Cisco by Shouki Company in Dubai
WS-C3650-48TD-L is here in shouki website with all its specifications Dubai Partner of Cisco Shouki Company supplies Cisco WS-C3650-48TD-L. The 3650 Series switches support full IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), Cisco Universal Power over Ethernet (Cisco UPOE®) on the Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series multigigabit switches, and offer modular and field-replaceable redundant fans and power supplies.
The WS-C3650-48TD-L also comes in a 12-inch lower depth form factor so that you can deploy them in tight wiring closets in remote branches and offices where depth of the switch is a concern. In addition, the 3650 multigigabit switches support current and next-generation wireless speeds and standards (including 802.11ac Wave 2) on existing cabling infrastructure. The 3650 Series switches help increase wireless productivity and reduce TCO.
General specification of WS-C3650-48TD-L
The Cisco Express Forwarding hardware routing architecture delivers extremely high-performance IP routing in the Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series Switches:
● IP unicast routing protocols (static, Routing Information Protocol Version 1 [RIPv1], and RIPv2, RIPng, Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol [EIGRP] stub) are supported for small-network routing applications with the IP Base feature set. Limited static routing with the LAN Base feature set. Equal-cost routing facilitates Layer 3 load balancing and redundancy across the stack.
● Advanced IP unicast routing protocols (Open Shortest Path First [OSPF], EIGRP, Border Gateway Protocol Version 4 [BGPv4], and Intermediate System-to-Intermediate System Version 4 [IS-ISv4]) are supported for load balancing and constructing scalable LANs. IPv6 routing (OSPFv3, EIGRPv6) is supported in hardware for maximum performance. OSPF for routed access is included in the IP Base image. The IP Services feature set is required for full OSPF, EIGRP, BGPv4, and IS-ISv4.
● Policy-based routing (PBR) allows superior control by facilitating flow redirection regardless of the routing protocol configured. Virtual routing and forwarding (VRF)-Lite enables a service provider to support two or more VPNs, with overlapping IP addresses. The IP Base feature set is required.
● Protocol-independent multicast (PIM) for IP multicast routing is supported, including PIM sparse mode (PIM‑SM), PIM dense mode (PIM-DM), PIM sparse-dense mode, and source-specific multicast (SSM). The IP Services feature set is required.
● IPv6 addressing is supported on interfaces with appropriate show commands for monitoring and troubleshooting.
Product comparison for Cisco WS-C3650-48TD-L
For more details you can go to the Cisco official website. You can also compare WS-C3650-48TD-L
with 2 related items 5-CBW240AC-E and 3-CBW240AC-E
How to purchase Cisco WS-C3650-48TD-L
All Cisco WS-C3650-48TD-Land other related items are ready in Cisco Wholesaler in Dubai. If you are in Middle east countries or cities like Pakistan, Zimbabwe or Ajman, please feel free to contact us.