SMB-Managed POE Switches Item Code: CBS350-8FP-2G
- SWITCH PORTS: 8-Port Giga + 2 x 1GE copper/SFP combo
- SIMPLE: Intuitive Cisco Business Dashboard or on-box U/I simplifies network operations and automates lifecycle management
- POWER OVER ETHERNET: 8 PoE ports with 120W total power budget, PoE+
- ENHANCED SECURITY: IP MAC port biding detects and blocks deliberate network attacks. IPv6 First Hop Security provides unparalleled protection against a vast range of address spoofing and man-in-the-middle attacks on IPv6 networks
- CREATIVE DESIGN: Elegant and compact design, ideal for installation outside of wiring closet such as retail stores, open plan offices, and classrooms
CBS350-8FP-2G By Shouki In UAE
Your business needs advanced networking features and security for your digital transformation. Yet value is still a top consideration. That’s when you’re ready for the new generation of managed switches: Cisco Business Switch CBS350-8FP-2G. The Cisco CBS350-8FP-2G Switches are part of the Cisco Business line of network solutions. It is a portfolio of affordable managed switches that provides a critical building block for any small office network. Intuitive dashboard simplifies network setup, and advanced features accelerate digital transformation, while pervasive security protects business critical transactions. The Cisco Business Switch CBS350-8FP-2G provides the ideal combination of affordability and capabilities for small office. It also helps you create a more efficient, better-connected workforce.
Highly secure guest connectivity
Cisco CBS350-8FP-2G Switches let you extend highly secure network connectivity to guests in a variety of settings. Places such as a hotel, an office waiting room, or any other area open to nonemployee users. Using powerful but easy-to-configure security and traffic segmentation capabilities, you can isolate your vital business traffic from guest services. As well as keep guests’ network sessions private from each other.
Power over Ethernet
Cisco CBS350-8FP-2G Switches are available with 8 Power over Ethernet (P.o.E) ports. This capability simplifies advanced technology deployments such as IP telephony, wireless, and IP surveillance. It does so by allowing you to connect and power network endpoints over a single Ethernet cable. You don’t need to install separate power supplies for IP phones or wireless access points. So you can take advantage of advanced communications technologies more quickly and at a lower cost. CBS350-8FP-2G supports 802.3af P. o. E and 802.3at P. o. E+.
Small office networking
The versatility and affordability of the Cisco CBS350-8FP-2G Switches provide an ideal enterprise-class networking foundation for small offices with limited IT support and budget.
Physical dimensions and weight:
3.5 kg (7.72 lb)
268 x 185 x 44 mm (10.56 x 7.28 x 1.73 in)
-8x 10/100/1000 P.o.E+ ports with 120W power budget
-2x Gigabit copper/S.F.P combo ports
To save energy LED s can be manually turned off and with fan less design power usage decrease incredibly.